We are seeking to fill a full time position for an experienced metal worker. Our projects are custom, one of a kind creations, and require creative problem solving in every instance. The successful applicant should be experienced in the following skill set:
- MIG and TIG welding Steel, Aluminum, Bronze, Stainless Steel etc.
- Fit up, set up & jig making
- Hot and Cold Texturing
- Use & knowledge of standard shop machinery, shearing, bending, grinding, polishing.
- Shop machinery maintenance
- Fabrication problem solving
- Proficiency in reading CAD generated shop drawing's
- Superb attention to detail, and fine craftsmanship
- Management of project flow on the fabrication floor, including coordination of materials and hardware required for projects.
Minimum 5 years experience preferred.
We are a small group of creative individuals, and work closely as a team. If you feel you would be a good fit, please forward resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org